Paytm is the application widely uses in India for online payments, mobile recharge, shopping, and online ticket booking. This application has garnered so much appreciation owing to the intuitive interface and sober design. Now, the users in India are able to pay the e-money instead of holding cash and paying bills and other utilities.
The application has until now has been downloaded by millions of the people, and around the same accounts have also been created. If you are living in India, and have not installed Paytm app, get the app from here. The positive thing about the app is you can use it on all cell phone operators across India in all states. And if you want to some money, you can use the Paytm partner Paytm Golden Gate to do KYC of the users.
How to use Paytm app?
The number of users of the application is constantly rising. It can be downloaded and installed in seconds. The only reason for the popularity of the application is you get one stop shop, ranging from the paying electricity bills to online bus ticket booking. You recharged your phone and pay the bills in the seconds.
The use of the application is very easy, you will be using the same without any trouble. Just creating the account may land you in some trouble.
- Download the application from the given download link.
- And install this on your Android phone, if you are downloading it from our servers; change the installation settings to unknown sources.
- Now, launch the app on your phone, select your language. Tap on the continue button, if you have a Paytm account enter the password.
- If you are a new user, tap on the creating new account.
- It will ask you to provide the number and password, you can put your Email address but it is optional.
- Now, tap on create a new account, you will receive an OTP, over your phone via SMS, you need to put the OTP.
- Now, on the next page, you need to enter the required personal information, name, date of birth and gender.
- And tap on creating an account.
- Now, you need to set your Paytm passcode, a four-digit passcode and do remember that passcode.
- Now, you will see that account has been created, and you can use for various purposes.
- And now, you are all set to use the account the way you want.
Features of Paytm app:
Paytm has transformed India from using the cash to using e-money. It has uplifted the country’s economics, and you are participating in making India a progressed nation.
- You have no need to head towards services shop to recharge your account, use the Paytm to get this done.
- You can book the tickets online, bus tickets, railway tickets, airplane ticket and much more.
- Recharge your phone, your friends and relative with just a few taps.
- You can pay via Paytm for the services you hired like in hotels, in shopping malls, in patrolling stations and much more.
- You can send money to another Paytm account without any extra charges.
- Pay at stores using the QR code scanner.
- You can receive money from any bank to your Paytm account.
- You can send money to banks using this app.
- Pay your water, gas, electricity bills by sitting on your sofa.
- Recharge your metro card.
- Pay entertainment, movie tickets, and parks tickets.
- Enjoy online shopping and much more features of this app.
Download Paytm: Mobile Recharge, DTH, Bill Payment, Money Transfer APK file latest version for your Android phone from the given download link and it will change your life for sure.