WIBR+ is the application which lets you hack the nearby Wi-Fi connection by using your Android phone. The application cracks the passwords of wireless network connection making the right use of most of the vulnerabilities of the many routers. The application uses the brute force attack method. This method follows the attack with many combinations of the keys. The 8-digit combinations of the keys are used to find out the password of the router, and you can get the Wi-Fi connection cracked.
The process is not that simple, it is easy said than done, and it eats up hours to get the job done. But, in the end, WIBR+ Wifi Bruteforce Hack Pro really knocks off the internet connection of most of the router.
But, you will have to follow the right process of cracking an internet connection password. If you do not know how to use the application, walk with us. We are going to elaborate on the entire process of hacking down an internet connection using the WIBR+ app.
How to use WIBR+ Wifi Bruteforce Hack Pro?
1. First, you need to know which internet connection you want to get access off? And then you need to download the application. We already have given you the download link of the app. Get the app from the download link, and if you’re mobile tells you a malicious file is being downloaded. Just skip it and continue downloading of the application.
2. And now, get it installed, if you have not changed the installation settings option, get it changed. Tap on the settings -> security settings -> app setting and check the unknown source option.
3. The last option, launch the application and copy the internet connection you want to crack.
4. The app also loads the name of the network itself, if it is running in the background.
5. In the first attack, you need to tap on the first option, Bruteforce attack.
6. In the next step, the application will ask you which key combination you want to make using brute force to get the key to the network.
7. You can go for one option in one time, and the application will use the combination of the keys.
8. In fact, you can also choose the minimum and max length of the combination.
9. Put the min length to 8 and max length to 63 with a brute-force attack.
10. And tap on the attack button.
11. The application itself will make the combination by joining different keys and try either the right password grabbed or not.
12. If not, then it shows the error option.
13. After that, you need to go with the small dictionary option.
14. And repeat the same process.
15. One by one, you need to check the mentioned four process of an attack on the mentioned network.
16. In one attack, the application takes 15-30 minutes of the time, and sometimes in the first attack, it cracks the password of the mentioned network.
If you really want to test the application, to crack the neighbor’s password, this application worth your time and efforts. Download WIBR+ APK file from the given download link and install it on your Android phone or tablet.