Did you find it hard to play an old game at your high-ended smartphone? Yes, in most cases the mobile phones do work but in a few cases, they do. So, what could be the best way to lower the functionality or performance of the phone to the level of that old game? GLTools is the best application which makes you play that low ended game on a premium latest smartphone or vice versa.
Originally, in tech terms, the apps sit between the application and your graphics card and only emulate the required frequency and other features which could make you to play the game. Even when you play a high-ended game on a low ended smartphone, this app does the same job.
In some cases when the player while playing the game gets the rendering graphics car, this GLTools app is the answer to that. This is a no root version of the tool, but you would get it from the given download link free of cost. So, tap on the download button and get the app on your phone, to reduce your hiccup while playing a game.
How to use GLTools?
We use processing using an adapter in our computers and we get the control panels and display settings to change the screen resolutions, rendering settings and other displaying of the images or videos issues. But, in the case of mobile phones, this stuff does not come handy to us. This is where the GLTools come right and you get the desired control under your hands. But, you need to know one thing, this app does not work with the unrooted device, you will have to root the phone and install this GLTools application.
Because, the factory settings in your device installed by the manufactured would not allow you to play the hardware of the device, and this application has direct settings with the hardware of the device.
- Get GLTools for your Android from the given download link.
- And change the Android settings to install the application on your phone, to an unknown source.
- Launch it on your phone.
- Before using this app your phone must be rooted. If your device is not rooted, you can root with these tools like 360 Root, & Key Root Master.
- Now you can see the home screen option, tap on the configure graphics options.
- You can go either with the custom settings or can choose the manual settings. The former option could only be used, if you have deep knowledge of rendering graphics and FPS rate emulating speed.
- This is a custom open GLES application which is compatible with the GPU+ARM.
- The simple task this application does is, it emulates the fake graphics settings, FPS rate, and other controls. And when an application gets the same FPS rating which is required. It starts running smoothly without any delay or rendering error.
Features of GLTools:
- GLTools is a fake FPS rating emulator which produces a fake or artificial environment for an application.
- You can change the FPS setting accordingly required.
- You can use the lower or higher render resolution.
- Optimize the shades and install the favorite settings.
- Increase or decrease the graphics of the phone.
- Modify the resolution of the phone.
- Clean interface, and easy to use.
- No root required or without root.
- Help you to play the favorite video game with favorite settings.
- And much more features of this application.
Last but not least, you can download GLTools APK file no root version from the given download link. And have some quality time playing your favorite game.
2 thoughts on “GLTools”
Very nice article about GLTools admin keep the good work!
Liar lol, there’s no way GL Tools could work without root