BlueStar Cricket Review:
Alternative waves of the current global pandemic have also affected sports fans. Due to curbs, you can’t go to stadiums for live matches. Instead, staying at home is beneficial for all. We can still enjoy live streaming of ongoing cricket matches on our smartphones. You would be familiar with multiple reputable sources in this regard. Yet, BlueStar Cricket is also considerable. Yes, it is an online Android app that offers all the national & international cricket matches for free. Its working method is somewhat changed from other apps of the same type.
Therefore, you have to understand it first. Anyway, watch real-time live cricket, IPL matches, scores, schedules, stories, upcoming events, and much more. Besides live streaming in English & Hindi, trending cricket news is readable. It means you can know about what’s happening in the cricket world. More or less, 1.8 billion fans of cricket live in South Asia. And most of them use the internet to get live updates. If one can watch live matches on a smartphone, then it would be the best thing. So, install the APK file right now & enjoy the recent events.
Yet, movies & live TV lovers can check the FlatStar App or Madflix as they have unlimited free video content.
Notable Features & Qualities of BlueStar Cricket App:
It might be the best cricket streaming app. But don’t forget its usage method because it is a bit different, as I said in the introduction. Finally, here is the list of gainful & positive features.
- Live Streaming – Indeed, the root function of BlueStar Cricket is to provide the live streaming of current cricket matches, both national & international. Hence, enjoy live IPL & cricket events for free.
- Read Articles – Similarly, when there is no ongoing match, you can pass your time reading the news, stories, and articles related to cricket. For user convenience, it uses both English & Hindi languages.
- Commentary – On the go, match commentary will also be available in two languages, English & Hindi. No doubt, most people don’t understand English. Therefore, the second option will work for them.
- Data Saver – Though BlueStar Cricket plays live streaming. Yet, it consumes fewer data due to its advanced optimization features. If you have a Wi-Fi connection, then it’s good, otherwise, no issue.
How to Watch Live Cricket on BlueStar Cricket?
First, download & install its original version from this page. And then, open the app. You can’t watch live matches directly. Instead, you have to buy a virtual ticket for each match using in-app coins from your wallet.
- Click on “Settings” in the app, and choose the “Get Ticket” option.
- You will see the required number of coins for each match. (10 coins)
- To earn the virtual coins, install a VPN first using the “Download VPN” button.
- Open the installed VPN, and choose US or Canada through the globe icon.
- Now, open the BlueStar Cricket app again. Go to “Settings” and tap on the “Collect Coins” button.
- You will see video ads. Each ad gives you one coin. So, watch at least ten videos to gather ten coins.
- When you have collected enough coins, go back to the “Get Ticket” option.
- Finally, buy a virtual ticket for match 1 or 2. Please select an upcoming or current match. A popup notification will confirm it.
- However, disconnect the VPN before watching a live match on BlueStar Cricket. That’s it.
No doubt, BlueStar Cricket uses a lengthy process to provide free services to the users. Due to this attribute, it is far better than other free platforms. It will play buffer-free streaming. You don’t have to register or subscribe anywhere else. If you don’t want to miss an IPL or other cricket tournaments, then download it now. And follow the instructions.
3 thoughts on “BlueStar Cricket”
Please allow this application for Android 11